Since the constitutional amendments of 1995, Communist Party PFDRK Chairman Mladik Vladik has held the position of Chairman of the Executive Council of the Central Committee of the Congress of People’s Deputies (the Head of Government) and the office of President of the Republic (Head of State). Following the 1995 Presidential Election, President and Chairman Vladik nominated himself as Chairman of the Executive Council and he accepted. The Central Committee approved the appointment.
• The Peoples' Free Democratic Republic of Koskovia is a small nation nestled deep in some snowy mountains somewhere.
• When the other European members of the great Communist brotherhood abandoned communism in 1989, Koskovia alone stood strong under the direction of the Chairman of the Executive Council of the Central Committee of the Congress of Peoples' Deputies, Mladik Vladik.
• In 1995, the Koskovian people voted 99.9% to award Chairman Vladik the additional title of President of the Republic in a free, fair, open, honest, and transparent election, overseen by observers from North Korea, China, Cuba, and Vietnam. The .1% who voted against the measure were resettled in North Korea, China, Cuba and Vietnam, and we presume they are happy and prosperous. But we haven't heard back. Not even a postcard.
•In 2007, the Congress of Peoples' Deputies elevated Vice-Chairman of the Executive Council of the Central Committee Josef Kulik to the office of Deputy President by a vote of 298-2.
• The capital of Koskovia, Revodna, does not appear on any maps for security reasons.
• The national currency, the Lik, is currently pegged to the Euro at 1:1,948,390,875. The smallest currency unit of the Lik (Lk) is 1,000,000,000. The Central Bank beleives that the more zeros a currency has, the more important it is.
• The current flag (pictured above) was adopted by the Congress of Peoples' Deputies on January 2, 1995. The main change was the addition of the sun emblem, and the removal of the hammer and sickle. It occured to the Deputies that no one in Koskovia used either a hammer or a sickle, but every citizen enjoyed the sun. Except the vampires.
• Weather conditions in Koskovia are hard to predict, but there are typically 5 days of bright sunshine, and 355 days of snow and/or sleet in a given year.
• As per Directive 78-B-94 of the Central Calendar Committee, the PFDRK does not recognize January 8, April 22, June 17, September 1, or November 9. The existence of these days is considered bourgeois fasco-capitalist propaganda.
- Population of Koskovia: classified.
- GDP: classified
- Media Outlets: State TV1, RadioKos, The Daily Truth
- National Bird: classified
- National Holidays: May Day, Arbor Day, Random October Afternoon.
President of the Republic: Mladik Vladik
Deputy President of the Republic: Josef KulikLEGISLATIVE:
Chairman of the Executive Council of the Central Committee of the Congress of Peoples' Deputies: Mladik Vladik
Vice-Chairman of the Executive Council of the Central Committee of the Congress of Peoples' Deputies: Josef KulikJUDICIAL:
Chief Justice of the Completely Independent and Totally Legitimate Supreme Constitutional Court: Vacant (interim Chief Justice: Mladik Vladik)ARMED FORCES:
Chairman of the Joint Military Command Council: Grand Field Marshal Nicolai Ryzkov
Vice-Chairman of the Joint Military Command Council: Supreme Generalisimo Mladik Vladik
Deputy Vice-Chairman of the Joint Military Command Council: Generalisimo Josef Kulik